Ashdown’s Affordable Acoustic Amp
Designed for the new wave of acoustic performers, Ashdown announce the Woodsman family of amplifiers, combining traditional, beautiful wooden-cabinets with powerful modern features for live performance and recording. “Ashdown has had a long tradition of creating great amplifiers for acoustic performers,” says Ashdown’s Mark Gooday. “With this latest range we’ve designed amps that deliver superb sound for a new generation of acoustic guitarists and singers and deliver the features they need at a new level of affordability.”
With inputs for microphones and acoustic guitar, Woodsman amps are ideal for duos, or solo singer/guitar players, delivering pure, clear, acoustic tone and essential performance tuning features, including phase reverse and feedback eliminating notch filters.
- Power Output: 25 Watts
- Speaker Configuration: 1x 8"
- Frequency Response: -3dB @ 28Hz & 28kHz
- High Instrument Input: Chan 1 Active Impedance 10k Ohms Input Range 300mV to 20V p-p
- Low Instrument Input: Chan 1 Passive Impedance 10k Ohms Input range 300mV to 20V p-p
- Line In Impedance: 10k Ohms Level 0dBu
- Line Out Impedance: 4.7k Ohms Level 0dBu
- DI Output Impedance: 4.7k Ohms Level 0dBu
- Signal to noise: <80dB (Eq flat)
- EQ: Bass & Treble +/- 15dB @ 100Hz &10kHz
- Effects Send: 10k Ohms Level 0dBu
- Distortion: >0.8% THD