Utilising the revolutionary technologies of Blackstar’s award winning ID:Core range, the ID:Core 100 and 150 stereo combos are the latest models to the family bringing brand new features such as infinite looping and octave modulation in a high wattage and lightweight package perfect for the gigging guitarist.
With deep editing functionality through the Blackstar INSIDER software and the option to create, upload and download other user’s patches through the community section the user has access to a truly limitless scape of tonal possibility. USB connectivity allows direct recording from amp to computer with ease and emulated output and mp3 line input provide even further recording functionality. With all the innovation, tone and features of their smaller counterparts including the Super Wide Stereo experience these amplifiers will take your sound to the next level.
- The unique Voice control has six different channels - Clean Warm, Clean Bright, Crunch, Super Crunch, OD 1, OD 2. When used together with Blackstar's patented ISF control you can get the exact tone you're thinking of.
- Blackstar’s unique Super Wide Stereo technology gives you an immersive sound experience that will have you playing along to your MP3 backing tracks for hours.
- Plug the amp in to a mac or PC with the USB connection. This will give enable you to edit patches, record and re-amp audio and much more via the GUI.
- The ISF control works in conjunction with the Tone control. It allows you to choose the exact tone signature you prefer. Fully CCW is a more American characteristic with a tight bottom end and more aggressive middle, and fully CW is a British characteristic which is more ‘woody’ and less aggressive.
- The new built-in looper provides both live performance and personal home practice options for players of all skill levels. Whether playing live as a solo artist or as the lone guitarist in a power duo (or trio), the simple and intuitive looper helps you to achieve a stage-filling, multiple track sound at the press of a footswitch (included), with unlimited overdubs.
- Evolution of the ID:Core effects section in creating a new Chorus-Flanger effect makes way for the new polyphonic Octaver. Create everything from thundering detuned lows with the Octave Down to a shimmering 12-string effect with the Octave Up, or even a polyphonic wall of sound with a personal mix of anywhere in-between.